Practice Areas: Personal Injury
Ashley was called to the bar in 2014 after receiving her law degree from the University of Windsor and completing her articles here at Greg Monforton and Partners. Ashley also graduated from the University of Windsor in 2010 with a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology.
While attending law school, Ashley was the recipient of the Blake, Cassels & Graydon LLP Entrance Scholarship and the Samia Rose Shaheen Memorial Award in Legal Writing.
She also volunteered with Pro Bono Students Canada.
Phone: (866) 320-4770
Memberships, Appointments & Associations
- Canadian Bar Association
- Law Society of Upper Canada
- Ontario Trial Lawyers Association
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Law Society of Upper Canada, 2014
- University of Windsor, 2010 (B.A)
- University of Windsor (Faculty of Law)J.D.
Awards & Accolades
- Blake, Cassels & Graydon LLP Entrance Scholarship
- Samia Rose Shaheen Memorial Award in Legal Writing
- Pro Bono Students CanadaVolunteer