Practice Areas: Personal Injury
Francesca was born and raised in Ottawa and obtained an Honours Bachelor of Arts in Criminology and Criminal Justice from Carleton University. Francesca earned her Juris Doctor at the University of Windsor in 2018 and was called to the Ontario Bar in 2019.
While in law school, Francesca worked as a research assistant and at Community Legal Aid as a group leader, where she represented individuals in criminal, residential tenancy and small claims matters.
In 2019, Francesca founded Sacks for Santa, a local charity initiative benefitting the Windsor Youth Centre.
Prior to joining Greg Monforton and Partners, Francesca worked in civil and family law litigation, and as a federal prosecutor.
Francesca is also capable of communicating in French, Spanish and Italian.
Contact me at (866) 320-4770
Memberships, Appointments & Associations
- Law Society of Ontario
- Ontario Trial Lawyers Association
- Essex Law Association
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Law Society of Ontario, 2019
- Ontario Superior Court of Justice and Ontario Court of Appeal, 2019
- J.D., University of Windsor Faculty of Law, 2018
- B.A. (Hons.), Carleton University, 2014
- Founder, Sacks for Santa
- Former Pro Bono Counsel and Supervising Lawyer, Reclaim Pro Bono Project
- Former Group Leader, Community Legal Aid
- Former Volunteer, Pro Bono Students Canada
- Former Classroom Facilitator, Windsor Law High School Outreach Program
- Former Volunteer, The Downtown Mission of Windsor
- Former Volunteer, Big Brothers Big Sisters of Ottawa