Practice Areas: Personal Injury
Frank was born and raised in Tecumseh and attended the University of Windsor for his undergraduate studies. He graduated with an Honours Bachelor of Science in Chemistry. Frank earned his law degree at Queen’s University in 2019 and was called to the Ontario bar in 2020.
While in law school, Frank worked as a student caseworker at Queen’s Legal Aid Clinic, where he represented low-income residents of Kingston before the Landlord and Tenant Board, the Human Rights Tribunal of Ontario and the Social Security Tribunal.
Frank joined Greg Monforton and Partners as an Associate in 2023, after representing plaintiffs in Toronto for the past 3 years. Frank’s practice has been entirely devoted to helping the victims of accidents obtain compensation for their injuries.
Contact me at (866) 320-4770
Memberships, Appointments & Associations
- Law Society of Ontario
- Ontario Trial Lawyers Association
- W.S. O’Hara Prize in Criminal Law, Queen’s University, 2016-2017
- Dean’s Honour List, Queen’s University, 2016-2017
- Dan Soberman Award, Queen’s University, 2017-2018
- Valedictorian, Queen’s Law, Class of 2019
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Law Society of Ontario, 2020
- Ontario Superior Court of Justice and Ontario Court of Appeal, 2020
- Queen’s University (Faculty of Law), 2019 J.D.
- University of Windsor (Faculty of Science), 2016 B.Sc.(Hons.)
- Past President, 3rd Year Council, Queen’s Law Students’ Society.
- Past Resource and Outreach Coordinator, Queen’s Legal Aid Clinic
- Past Volunteer, Queen’s Law Cancer Society
- Past Volunteer for the Windsor Light Music Theatre