Irina E. Rosca
Practice Areas: Personal Injury
Irina joined Greg Monforton & Partners as an Associate in 2018 after completing her summer and articles with Miller Thomson LLP in Toronto.
Irina received her Juris Doctor Degree from the University of Windsor and was called to the Ontario bar in 2018. In 2011 Irina obtained an Honours Degree in Criminology with a Minor in Contemporary Studies from Wilfrid Laurier University.
While in law school, Irina volunteered as a Group Leader and Litigator with Community Legal Aid, a clinic geared towards providing low-income individuals with free legal representation. She was also involved with a number of different clubs and organizations. Irina founded and presided over the Alternative Dispute Resolution Club and served as president of the International Law Society. She also worked as a Research Assistant on the University of Windsor’s Professional Identity and Legal Skills (PILS) Week, a program designed to promote experiential training.
Contact me at (866) 320-4770
- University of Windsor (Faculty of Law), 2017 J.D.
- Wilfrid Laurier University (Major Criminology, Minor Contemporary Studies), 2013 B.A. (Hons.)
Memberships & Associations
- Law Society of Ontario
- Ontario Trial Lawyers Association
- Essex Law Association
- 2020 to present: Member of the Young Advocates Standing Committee
- 2020 to present: Member of Spinal Cord Injury Ontario’s Southwestern Ontario Professionals’ Executive Committee
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Law Society of Ontario, 2018
- Ontario Superior Court of Justice and Ontario Court of Appeal, 2018
Awards & Accolades
- Waterloo Region Law Association – Catherine Malvern Award 2014 and 2015
- Law Foundation of Ontario/Law Alumni Award 2016
- Wilfrid Laurier Dean’s List 2009-2011
- Queen Elizabeth II Aiming for the Top Scholarship, 2009-2011
- Past Case Worker, Litigator & Group Leader at Community Legal Aid
- Past President of the International Law Society, University of Windsor, Faculty of Law
- Past Research Assistant – University of Windsor’s Professional Identity and Legal Skills (PILS) Week
- Past President and Founder of Alternative Dispute Resolution Club, University of Windsor, Faculty of law
- Past Peer Mentor & Student Ambassador, University of Windsor, Faculty of Law
- Past Event Coordinator of the Criminology Student Association, Wilfrid Laurier University
- Past Volunteer and Volunteer Recruiter, Telecare Distress Centre
- Past Volunteer, ARTA – Romanian Association