Practice Areas: Personal Injury
Jaclyn joined Greg Monforton and Partners as an Associate in 2018. She focuses primarily on representing plaintiffs in personal injury cases.
Born and raised in Windsor, Jaclyn was called to the Ontario bar in 2018. Jaclyn articled at a local insurance defence firm and completed her articles in 2018. She received both Canadian and American law degrees from the University of Windsor and the University of Detroit Mercy School of Law in 2017. Jaclyn obtained a double honours degree in History and Criminology at Wilfrid Laurier University in 2013.
Jaclyn was a Summer and School Year Coordinator with Pro Bono Students Canada. She also completed a summer clerkship at the Ontario Court of Justice in 2015.
Contact me at (866) 320-4770
Memberships, Appointments & Associations
- Law Society of Ontario
- Ontario Trial Lawyers Association
- Essex Law Association
- Top Mark, Trial Practice, University of Detroit Mercy School of Law, 2017
- Dean’s Honour Roll, University of Detroit Mercy School of Law, 2017
- Service Award, University of Detroit Mercy School of Law, 2017
- G. Mennen Williams Moot Court Competition, Pass with Distinction
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Law Society of Ontario, 2018
- Ontario Superior Court of Justice and Ontario Court of Appeal, 2018
- University of Windsor (Faculty of Law), 2017 J.D.
- University of Detroit Mercy (School of Law), 2017 J.D.
- Wilfrid Laurier University (Major History and Criminology, Minor Contemporary Studies), 2013 B.A. (Hons.)
- Past Volunteer, Ss. Peter and Paul Warming Center
- Past Student Member, Advocates’ Society
- Past Mentor, University of Windsor’s Peer Mentorship Program
- Past Program Coordinator, Pro Bono Students Canada
- Past Member, LEAF Canada, Windsor Law Branch
- Past Volunteer, University of Windsor’s High School Outreach
- Past Executive Coordinator, University of Windsor’s External Outreach
- Past Moot Court Coach, University of Windsor and University of Detroit Mercy School of Law