Practice Areas: Personal Injury
Born and raised in Windsor, Jaclyn was called to the Ontario bar in 2018 after articling for a local insurance defence firm.
Jaclyn joined Greg Monforton & Partners as an Associate in 2018. She focuses exclusively on representing Plaintiffs in personal injury cases that include motor vehicle collisions, slip/trip and falls, dog bite injuries, and accident benefits disputes.
Jaclyn received Canadian and American law degrees from the University of Windsor and the University of Detroit Mercy School of Law in 2017.
In her undergraduate years Jaclyn obtained a double honours degree in History and Criminology at Wilfrid Laurier University.
Jaclyn currently sits on the Board of Directors of the Essex Law Association. She is also Vice Chair of the Ontario Trial Lawyers Association New Lawyers Division for 2023-2024. She volunteers with the local branch of the Ontario Justice Education Network.
Contact me at (866) 320-4770
Memberships, Appointments & Associations
- Law Society of Ontario
- Ontario Trial Lawyers Association
- Vice Chair of the Ontario Trial Lawyers Association New Lawyers Division, 2023-2024
- Essex Law Association
- Top Mark, Trial Practice, University of Detroit Mercy School of Law, 2017
- Dean’s Honour Roll, University of Detroit Mercy School of Law, 2017
- Service Award, University of Detroit Mercy School of Law, 2017
- G. Mennen Williams Moot Court Competition, Pass with Distinction
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Law Society of Ontario, 2018
- Ontario Superior Court of Justice and Ontario Court of Appeal, 2018
- University of Windsor (Faculty of Law), 2017 J.D.
- University of Detroit Mercy (School of Law), 2017 J.D.
- Wilfrid Laurier University (Major History and Criminology, Minor Contemporary Studies), 2013 B.A. (Hons.)
- Junior Director, Essex Law Association
- Volunteer, Ontario Justice Education Network
- Past Volunteer, Ss. Peter and Paul Warming Center
- Past Student Member, Advocates’ Society
- Past Mentor, University of Windsor’s Peer Mentorship Program
- Past Program Coordinator, Pro Bono Students Canada
- Past Member, LEAF Canada, Windsor Law Branch
- Past Volunteer, University of Windsor’s High School Outreach
- Past Executive Coordinator, University of Windsor’s External Outreach
- Past Moot Court Coach, University of Windsor and University of Detroit Mercy School of Law