Update: Greg Monforton & Partners is seeking legal assistants/clerical staff with strong client service skills. Learn more about this opportunity.
Since our founding in 1981, we have built a reputation as one of Ontarios most successful personal injury boutique law firms. Our lawyers have helped thousands of people injured as a result of motor vehicle collisions, slip & falls, medical malpractice & product liability cases. We are often retained by accident victims in the most high profile injury cases in our community. We only represent people and never represent insurers or product manufacturers. Our lawyers have extensive experience at the Superior Court of Justice as well as at the Court of Appeal.
Our cause is to help those who suffer injury and injustice. We take pride in our passionate commitment to obtain for our respected clients full and meaningful compensation for the physical and financial impacts of their injuries by providing them with cutting edge, high value service and advocacy. Our goal is to fearlessly and valiantly champion the cause of each of our clients to the fullest extent achievable under our legal system.
Founding partner Greg Monforton is certified as a specialist in civil litigation by the Law Society of Upper Canada, is a Past-President of the Ontario Trial Lawyers Association, has been listed in the LEXPERT Directory as a leading practitioner in the area of Personal Injury Law every year since 2006 and has been selected for inclusion in Best Lawyers in Canada every year since 2006.
Our partner Jennifer Bezaire teaches the Automobile Insurance course at the University of Windsor Faculty of Law along with Greg Monforton.
Partner Dina Mejalli teaches Insurance Law at the University of Windsor Faculty of Law and is a member of the Annual Windsor Lawyers Feed the Hungry Bowl-a-thon Committee.
We are a strong team, each of whom adheres to the following core values and statement of culture:
Our Core Values
The core values governing the actions of everyone in our firm are:
- RESPECT FOR THE INDIVIDUAL
- MAJOR ATTENTION TO SERVICE
- SUPERIORITY IN ALL THINGS
These core values reflect the culture of our firm.
- Client satisfaction is a top priority at our firm. We are passionately committed to the achievement of our clients goals and the fulfillment of their needs;
- We stress teamwork in everything we do. While individual creativity is always encouraged, we have found that team effort often produces the best results. We have no room for those who put their personal interests ahead of the interests of the firm and its clients;
- The dedication of our people to the firm and the intense effort they give their jobs are greater than one finds in most organizations. We think that this as an important part of our success;
- Those who contribute the most to the overall success of the firm are the most highly rewarded;
- Everyone works to the best of his or her ability;
- Everyone is required, not just encouraged, to learn and develop new skills;
- We invest a significant amount of time in things that will pay off in the future;
- People within our office always treat each other with respect;
- We are never too busy to help each other.