Founding Partner and Managing Partner
Practice Areas: Mass Torts, Personal Injury
Brad received his law degree from Western University in London, Ontario. He was called to the bar of Ontario in 1981. He co-founded Greg Monforton & Partners and he is our managing partner.
Brad is also a founding partner of Tobacco Recovery Lawyers LLP. Brad is the principal organizer of this limited liability partnership and has been working on this tobacco project since 2008, assembling an international team of the finest lawyers for the purpose of fighting on behalf of provinces and territories to recover health-care costs related to the treatment of smoking-related illness.
Brad has also been called to the bar in the Province of Alberta and in the territory of Nunavut.
Brad is an occasional guest lecturer on various legal and law office management topics at the University of Windsor's Faculty of Law and Faculty of Business, as well as at St. Clair College.
Contact me at (866) 320-4770
Memberships, Appointments & Associations
- American Association of Justice
- Law Society of Upper Canada
- Law Society of Alberta
- Law Society of Nunavut
- Essex Law Association
- Past President Big Brothers/Big Sisters of Windsor
- Past member - Board of Directors - Big Brothers/Big Sisters of Canada
- Board of Directors Brentwood Recovery Home for Alcoholics
- Board of Directors Ontario Heritage Foundation
- Board of Directors Childrens Aid Society - County of Essex
- Board of Directors Essex Law Association
- Occasional guest lecturer at the University of Windsor Faculty of Law, St. Clair College, local secondary schools and service clubs on various legal topics
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- 1981 Law Society of Upper Canada/Supreme Court of Ontario
- 2011 Law Society of Nunavut/Nunavut Court of Justice
- 2012 Law Society of Alberta/Court of Queens Bench
- LL.B. 1979, Western University, London, Ontario