Practice Areas: Personal Injury
Joanna joined Greg Monforton and Partners as an Associate Lawyer in 2013. Her practice focuses on representing people who have been injured in car crashes, slip and falls, and dog bites. She also represents her clients in their accident benefits, long term disability and Canada Pension Plan – Disability claims.
Joanna grew up in Leamington and Kingsville. She graduated with her law degree from the University of Windsor in 2006 and she earned a doctorate from Carleton University in 2012. She has published articles in academic journals on political theory and Canadian politics. She has also taught in the political science department and the faculty of law at the University of Windsor.
Since 2021, Joanna sits on the board of the Ontario Trial Lawyers Association where she has been involved in numerous submissions to the Ontario Government. She also sits on the Essex Law Association Bench and Bar Committee, and is also a member of The Advocate’s Society.
She is a passionate and intelligent advocate who is committed to protecting the rights of her clients and fighting to secure them the compensation that they deserve.
Contact me at (866) 320-4770
- Ph.D. – Carleton University, 2012
- M.A. – University of Windsor, 2006
- LL.B. – University of Windsor, 2005
- B.A. – University of Windsor, 2002
- Law Society of Ontario
- Ontario Trial Lawyers Association
- Essex Law Association
- Ontario Graduate Scholarship, 2011-2012
- Eugene and Harriet Forsey Scholarship, 2010 and 2011
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council Canada Graduate Scholarship, 2005-2006
- The Frank W. Wilson and Marie Claire Wilson Memorial Scholarship in Constitutional Law, 2005