Practice Areas: Personal Injury
Joanna joined Greg Monforton and Partners as an Associate Lawyer in 2013. Her practice focuses on representing people who have been injured in car crashes, slip and falls, and dog bites. She also represents her clients in accident benefits claims.
Joanna grew up in Leamington and Kingsville. She graduated with her law degree from the University of Windsor in 2006 and she earned a doctorate from Carleton University in 2012. She has published articles in academic journals on political theory and Canadian politics. She also teaches masters students in the University of Windsor’s political science department and she teaches Constitutional Law in the Faculty of Law.
In her spare time, she works with organizations to promote arts and culture in our community. She is Past President of the Sun Parlour Folk Music Society and actively volunteers with the Kingsville Folk Fest. She also volunteers with the Essex Regional Literary Network, which organizes and promotes literacy programs in Windsor-Essex.
She is a passionate and intelligent advocate who is committed to protecting the rights of her clients and fighting to secure them the compensation that they deserve.
Contact me at (866) 320-4770
- Ph.D. - Carleton University, 2012
- M.A. - University of Windsor, 2006
- LL.B. - University of Windsor, 2005
- B.A. - University of Windsor, 2002
- Law Society of Upper Canada
- Ontario Trial Lawyers Association
- Essex Law Association
- Ontario Graduate Scholarship, 2011-2012
- Eugene and Harriet Forsey Scholarship, 2010 and 2011
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council Canada Graduate Scholarship, 2005-2006
- The Frank W. Wilson and Marie Claire Wilson Memorial Scholarship in Constitutional Law, 2005