Practice Areas: Personal Injury
Cory joined Greg Monforton and Partners as an Associate Lawyer in 2022 after completing his articles with our firm in 2021.
Born and raised in Windsor, Cory received his law degree from the University of Windsor in 2020 and was called to the Ontario bar in 2021. In 2016, he obtained an Honours Bachelor of Environmental Studies from the University of Windsor.
While in law school, Cory was a Client Intake and Referral Volunteer with Pro Bono Students Canada. He also volunteered as a Peer Mentor with the Windsor Law Mentorship Program.
Contact me at (866) 320-4770
- University of Windsor (Faculty of Law), 2020 J.D.
- University of Windsor (Bachelor of Environmental Studies), 2016 B.E.S. (Hons.)
Memberships & Associations
- Law Society of Ontario
- Ontario Trial Lawyers Association
- Essex Law Association
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Law Society of Ontario, 2021
- Ontario Superior Court of Justice and Ontario Court of Appeal, 2021
Awards & Accolades
- Frank W. Wilson and Marie Claire Wilson Memorial Scholarship in Constitutional Law, 2020
- Dr. John W. Whiteside – McTague Law Firm LLP Scholarship, 2019
- University of Windsor Dean’s List, 2016
- Past Peer Mentor, University of Windsor, Faculty of Law
- Past Client Intake and Referral Program Volunteer, Pro Bono Students Canada
- Past Youth Support Volunteer, Windsor Youth Centre
- Past Environmental Studies Peer Mentor, University of Windsor
- Past Communications and Marketing Volunteer, Windsor/Essex County Humane Society