Practice Areas: Personal Injury
Heather is a native Windsorite who received her law degree from the University of Windsor in 2016 and was called to the Ontario bar in 2017. In 2011, she received her Honours Bachelor Degree in History and English Literature from the University of Windsor for which she was the recipient of the Chancellor Jackman Scholarship.
Heather summered and completed her articles at Greg Monforton & Partners. While in law school, Heather was a Program Coordinator for Pro Bono Students Canada where she worked to help local non-profit organizations develop projects and access student legal services. She also volunteered for a local women’s shelter in which she provided information in family and criminal law matters.
Contact me at (866) 320-4770
Memberships, Appointments & Associations
- Law Society of Ontario
- Ontario Trial Lawyers Association
- Essex Law Association
- Chancellor Jackman Scholarship, University of Windsor, 2007-2011
- Queen Elizabeth II Aiming for the Top Scholarship, 2007-2011
- Margaret S. Matteson Memorial Scholarship for the highest grade in Canadian Social History, 2010
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Law Society of Ontario, 2017
- Ontario Superior Court of Justice and Ontario Court of Appeal, 2017
- University of Windsor (Faculty of Law), 2016 J.D.
- University of Windsor (Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences), 2011 B.A.(Hons.)
- Past Member of the Faculty of Law’s Admissions Committee
- Mentor, Faculty of Law’s Peer Mentorship Program
- Past Program Coordinator, Pro Bono Students Canada
- Past Volunteer, Pro Bono Students Canada
- Past Volunteer for the Ontario Public Interest Research Group
- Past Volunteer for the Windsor-Essex Humane Society