Practice Areas: Personal Injury
Sara joined Greg Monforton and Partners as an Associate Lawyer in 2022 after completing her articles with our firm.
Sara received her law degree from the University of Windsor in 2021 and was called to the Ontario Bar in 2022. In 2018, she obtained an Honours Bachelor of Arts Degree in English Literature and Language from Brock University.
While in law school, Sara volunteered as a Group Leader and Caseworker at Community Legal Aid in Windsor, a legal clinic which provided free services to low-income individuals. She continued her work within the clinic system by working for Elgin-Oxford Legal Clinic during the summer of 2020.
- University of Windsor (Faculty of Law), 2021 J.D.
- Brock University (Faculty of Humanities), 2018 B.A. (Hons.)
- Greg Monforton and Partners Award in Insurance Law, 2021
- Golden Key International Honour Society Undergraduate Achievement Award, 2015
- Brock University Dean’s List, 2015-2018