We have a dedicated team of 3 partners, 7 associate lawyers, 2 articling students and 1 summer student. Assisting them is a team of support staff consisting of approximately 20 clerks and assistants.
We are committed to providing students with hands on exposure to the practise of law but are also committed to the academic development of students while in law school. Greg and Partner, Jennifer Bezaire teach the Automobile Insurance course at the University of Windsor Faculty of Law. Associate Lawyer Dina Mejalli previously taught Sales Law and Contract Law and will be teaching Access to Justice to incoming law students.
Our Student Articling Program is a major building block for our law firm. Students who excel in our program possess the passion and principles required for the pursuit of excellence; the same pursuit which began when the firm was founded more than 30 years ago.
What we offer:
- strong mentoring from each of our lawyers
- an open door/collegial team atmosphere
- cutting edge marketing & technology
- student membership in the Ontario Trial Lawyers Association (OTLA)
- student attendance at continuing legal education events, including OTLAs annual two day spring and fall conferences
- extensive client interaction
- frequent attendance with lawyers at trials/discoveries/motions/mediations/Pre-Trial Conferences
- student attendances on motions/debtor judgment examinations/small claims court matters as well as observances of Highway Traffic Act and criminal proceedings
- experience in drafting pleadings, motions and settlement briefs
- direction on research
- involvement in trial preparation
- a firm with Core Values which enhance job satisfaction
- payment of your Bar Admission Course fees
- a salary which is competitive with other Windsor law firms
Do we hire back?
- Yes we do. We are constantly on the lookout for talented and dedicated individuals. Our summer and articling program is one of the many ways we identify potential associates to sustain the continued growth of our firm.
|Application & Inquiries:||Jennifer Bezaire
1 Riverside Drive West, Suite 801
Windsor, ON N9A 5K3
|Number of positions:||2 (as well as one Law I/II summer student)|
|Applications Accepted:||In person /By mail to above address or Email: email@example.com|