Mercedes Lavoy - Associate
Practice Areas: Personal Injury
Mercedes is an Associate at Greg Monforton and Partners. She is a member of the civil litigation group and her practice focuses primarily on representing plaintiffs in personal injury cases.
Ms. Lavoy is a native Windsorite that received her law degree at the University of Windsor Ontario and was called to the bar of Ontario in 2011.
In 2008, Mercedes graduated with an Honors Bachelor of Science in Environmental Geoscience from the University of Windsor and was awarded the Board of Governors Medal for achieving the highest average in her graduating class.
Phone: (866) 320-4770
Memberships, Appointments & Associations
- Canadian Bar Association
- Law Society of Upper Canada
- Ontario Trial Lawyers Association
- Essex Law Association
- Board of Governors Medal, University of Windsor, awarded for the highest average achieved in graduating class, 2008
- Sonnenfeld Award, University of Windsor, Earth Sciences, 2007
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Law Society of Upper Canada, 2011
- Ontario Superior Court of Justice and Ontario Court of Appeal, 2011
- University of Windsor (Faculty of Law), 2010 J.D.
- University of Windsor (Faculty of Science), 2008 B.Sc.(Hons.)
- Volunteer for Media City
- Past Board Member, Windsor Downtown Residents Association
- Past President, University of Windsor Environmental Law Society
- Past Vice President, Speakers and Events, University of Windsor Law Society
- Board of Directors, Association of Persons with Physical Disabilities
- President, Windsor-Essex Therapeutic Riding Association (WETRA)