Greg Monforton & Partners is currently looking to hire a Junior IT Administrator to assist our growing team. We are seeking a motivated individual with excellent communication skills who is driven to learn and develop within a demanding, yet rewarding, team environment.
The position will be charged with:
- Providing Microsoft Windows user and desktop support
- Maintaining the printer/copier environment
- Providing line of business application support
- Managing iPhone/office mobility
- Basic troubleshooting
The applicant will develop the following skills in the short-term:
- Desktop provisioning
- Active directory support
- Patch management
- Phone system: moves, adds and changes (MACs)
- License and asset management
This position will also develop long-term skills that include:
- Log review and troubleshooting
- Virtualization/server management
- Networking (switching, firewalls and wireless)
- SAN storage
This position will require on-call support after hours and on weekends.
To apply, please submit a resume to [email protected].