At the law offices of Greg Monforton & Partners, we just wanted to say thank you for again sponsoring our Essex (M) OPP Policing Committee Event which is scheduled to take place on Saturday November 15, 2014.
Every single participant is highly valued and we genuinely appreciate the support!
After our very successful 2012 and 2013 fundraisers (which we could not do without you as our Corporate Sponsor) we were able to help with the Values, Influence and Peer Program as well as make a difference with our committee being able to volunteer their time and monetary donations to the following organizations:
- The Essex Community Services
- Essex Youth Centre
- Santa's Caus for Kids
- Salvation Army Christmas campaigns
- Optimist Bike Rodeo
- We held our first annual finger-print clinic at the McGregor Community Centre with the help of The MasoniCh.I.P. program
- The Sunshine Foundation
- We made a private donation (a fridge) to a young woman and her children who lost their home in a fire right before Christmas
- Packing groceries at Essex Foodland on Thursday before Easter to raise money for Cop Camp
- A hole sponsor for golf tournament on June 18, 2014 A Day for a Life Honouring Trevor Louis Funkenhauser - Organ Donation Awareness
I feel truly blessed to be part of this committee. We are able to run this committee on only 8 members (6 civilians, a community policing officer and a sergeant). Only one of our committee members is retired so we are all dealing with careers, families and commitments but we are able to pull off volunteering and putting on this event with around 400 people in attendance. Goes to show a few people make a big difference.
Thanks again for your help it is most appreciated.