If you have been injured because of another person’s actions, it is likely that you are considering hiring a personal injury lawyer. This is an important consideration as it can have a significant impact on the outcome of your claim.
There are several benefits to hiring a reputable Windsor personal injury lawyer and it is important that you consider all of your options before moving forward with a claim on your own. To learn more about how Greg Monforton & Partners can help with your injury claim, do not hesitate to schedule a free, no obligation consultation today.
Should I Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer?
Having an experienced lawyer on your side will be a valuable asset when it comes to negotiating with the insurance company or at-fault party. This is because:
- Our attorneys will serve as your advocate and will be solely focused on fighting for what is best for you.
- We will handle all of the details of your claim or lawsuit so you can focus on your recovery knowing that your case is in good hands.
- Our lawyers are well-versed and knowledgeable in Ontario’s personal injury laws and have decades of experience applying these laws for the benefit of our clients.
- We will walk you through every step of the process and advise you of the options that are best for you.
- Throughout our more than 35 years of experience, Greg Monforton & Partners has recovered millions in successful verdicts and settlements on behalf of our clients.
When Should I Contact a Personal Injury Lawyer?
It is generally in your best interest to contact a personal injury lawyer as soon as possible after an accident or injury.
This is because you only have a limited amount of time to file a personal injury lawsuit. The Ontario statute of limitations requires that most personal injury lawsuits be filed within two years of the date of the incident that caused the injury.
Furthermore, the sooner you contact us, the sooner we can begin working on your case and help you obtain the compensation you need.
Although not every injury claim will require the help of a lawyer, you should strongly consider contacting a personal injury lawyer if:
- Your injuries are serious – Serious injuries can require expensive medical care. Our personal injury lawyers are experienced in handling cases involving serious injuries and have the skills to help you recover the compensation you need to cover the expenses you have already paid and may need to pay for in the future.
- Your injury was caused by someone else – If your injuries were caused by another’s actions, you should consider hiring an experienced lawyer as questions of liability can become complicated.
- You think you deserve more than the insurance company offered you – Insurance companies will do everything they can to pay as little as possible for insurance claims. If your medical bills and other expenses related to your injury are more than the settlement you have been offered, you should consult a lawyer for help negotiating a higher settlement. We can also determine your legal options if the insurance company is not willing to pay the amount you need.
How Much Does a Personal Injury Lawyer Cost?
An important consideration before hiring a personal injury lawyer is to make sure you know how much the law firm will charge for handling your case.
The personal injury lawyers at Greg Monforton & Partners handle cases on a contingency. This means we do not charge you any upfront or out-of-pocket legal fees. We provide free consultations and only require payment if we successfully resolve your claim.
Contact Our Windsor Personal Injury Lawyers Today
If you have been injured because of another’s actions, you should strongly consider contacting our personal injury lawyers for a free, no obligation consultation. We will review the details of your claim and advise you of your legal options.
If you have a case, we will handle all of the details and immediately begin investigating your claim. As accomplished lawyers, we understand the challenges you are facing and are committed to helping you obtain the compensation you deserve.
Call (866) 320-4770 now to schedule a free consultation.