Greg Monforton and Partners is seeking a Case Manager to support our expanding team. Ideal candidates will possess:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience with client service
- The ability to be sensitive to the needs of injured people and their families
- Knowledge of civil court procedures
- Computer proficiency, including with Microsoft Office Suite, Case Centre, and legal software
- Experience working directly with lawyers in preparation of file events such as mediations, trials and tribunal hearings
Prior experience as a legal assistant is required. Knowledge of the Statutory Accident Benefits Schedule is an asset.
Salary and compensation will be commensurate with experience and competitive with current market rates.
Please submit your résumé in confidence to [email protected].