Brad Robitaille - Managing Partner
About Brad Robitaille
Practice Areas: Mass Torts, Personal Injury
Brad received his law degree from Western University in London, Ontario. He was called to the bar of Ontario in 1981. He co-founded Greg Monforton & Partners, is our managing partner and he heads our mass torts department.
Brad is also a founding partner of Tobacco Recovery Lawyers LLP. Brad is the principal organizer of the partnership and has been working on this tobacco project for more than 7 years, assembling an international team of the finest lawyers for the purpose of fighting on behalf of provinces and territories to recover health-care costs related to the treatment of smoking-related illness.
Brad has also been called to the bar in the Province of Alberta and in the territory of Nunavut.
Brad is an occasional guest lecturer on various legal and law office management topics at the University of Windsor's Faculty of Law and Faculty of Business, as well as at St. Clair College.
Phone: (866) 320-4770
Memberships, Appointments & Associations
- Ontario Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association of Justice
- Law Society of Upper Canada
- Law Society of Alberta
- Law Society of Nunavut
- Canadian Bar Association
- Essex Law Association
- Past President Big Brothers of Windsor
- Board of Directors Big Brothers of Canada
- Board of Directors Brentwood Recovery Home for Alcoholics
- Board of Directors Ontario Heritage Foundation
- Board of Directors Childrens Aid Society - County of Essex
- Board of Directors Essex Law Association
- Editor of "YOU AND THE LAW," a newspaper legal advice column published weekly in The Windsor Star from 1988 to 1998
- Occasional guest lecturer at the University of Windsor Faculty of Law, St. Clair College, local secondary schools and service clubs on various legal topics
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- 1981 Law Society of Upper Canada/Supreme Court of Ontario
- 2011 Law Society of Nunavut/Nunavut Court of Justice
- 2012 Law Society of Alberta/Court of Queens Bench
- LL.B. 1979, Western University, London, Ontario