Greg Monforton & Partners, in partnership with DMARehability Health Management Solutions, is proud to host SABS 2016, a half-day seminar to discuss recent changes to the Statutory Accident Benefits Schedule (SABS).
The seminar will be held on Thursday, Sept. 29 from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. in the Windsor Hall at the Fogolar Furlan located at 1800 N Service Rd., Windsor, Ontario.
This free event will include speakers from the medical, legal, insurance and rehabilitation industries who will discuss the impact of recent changes to the auto insurance regulation that went into effect on June 1, 2016.
Having worked under these new rules for several months, we would like to discuss how these new rules have affected our industry.
Industry speakers will include:
- Dr. Brad Burke, MD FRCPC from Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Greg Monforton, founding partner of Greg Monforton & Partners
- Dr. Stewart Plotnick, C. Psych. from Stewart Plotnick and Associates
- Agnes Agnelli OT, Managing Partner of DMARehability
- Laurie Walker, Senior VP Director of Operations for Sedgwick Claims Management
We hope you will be able to join us for this informational event!