Greg Monforton and Partners associate lawyer Heather Colman frequently writes for the Ontario Trial Lawyers Association (OTLA) blog.
Colman has written about a wide variety of topics, including:
- Fees in Ontario’s no-fault system
- Litigation experts versus participant experts
- Excluded driver endorsements
- Parental liability for a child’s injuries
- Liability waivers
- When crash victims do not have a valid driver’s license
- And more
In addition to being a member of the OTLA, Colman is a member of the Law Society of Ontario and Essex Law Association.