On Saturday, September 25th, our founding partner Greg Monforton will be making a guest appearance on the AM800 Experts on Call show beginning at 3 p.m.
AM800 is Windsor’s leading radio station for news, business and local events. Experts on Call is an hour-long show that provides Windsor-Essex businesses a platform to share information and insight about their services and answer questions from listeners to help them make informed decisions.
Greg will be discussing several topics covering personal injury law:
- The purpose of a personal injury lawsuit
- Whether personal injury lawsuits serve additional purposes
- If the type of event that causes injury affects an insured person’s rights
- Whether Ontario personal injury law is fair to the innocently injured
- Why some cases settle and others go to trial
Greg was previously an Experts on Call guest in January of last year where he discussed different obstacles a claimant may face during the legal process and the length of time it takes for a case to be resolved, among other topics.
Tune in this weekend to learn more about these topics.