Practice Areas: Personal Injury
Sean joined Greg Monforton & Partners as an Associate in 2021 after summering and articling with Community Legal Aid, a local legal clinic focused on advocacy and free legal services for low-income individuals.
Born in Windsor and raised in Leamington, Sean received his Juris Doctor degree from the University of Windsor and was called to the Bar in 2020. Sean received his Honours Degree in Criminology and Sociology, with a minor in Psychology, from the University of Windsor.
While in law school, Sean volunteered as a Case Worker, Student Litigator and Group Leader at Community Legal Aid. He also competed in the 2018 Julius Alexander Isaac Diversity Moot at the Ontario Court of Appeal in Toronto.
Contact me at (866) 320-4770
- University of Windsor (Faculty of Law), 2019 J.D.
- University of Windsor (Major: Criminology and Sociology; Minor: Psychology) 2014 B.A. (Hons.)
Memberships & Associations
- Law Society of Ontario
- Ontario Trial Lawyers Association
- Essex Law Association
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Law Society of Ontario, 2020
- Ontario Superior Court of Justice and Ontario Court of Appeal, 2020
- Past Case Worker, Student Litigator and Group Leader-Community Legal Aid, Windsor
- Past Peer Mentor- University of Windsor, Faculty of Law
- Past Volunteer- Teen Health Centre, Leamington/Windsor
- Past Volunteer- St. Michael's Parish, Leamington