Practice Areas: Personal Injury
Melissa is an Associate at Greg Monforton and Partners. Her practice focuses primarily on representing plaintiffs in personal injury cases.
Melissa received her law degree at the University of Windsor and spent a summer abroad studying law at Monash University in Prato, Italy. She was called to the bar in 2014. In 2007, she received her Bachelor of Forensic Science degree at the University of Windsor
Melissa competed in the 2013 Ontario Trial Lawyers Association Moot Cup competition and was awarded the H. Bruce Hillyer Award for Best Closing Argument.
Contact me at (866) 320-4770
Memberships, Appointments & Associations
- Canadian Bar Association
- Law Society of Ontario
- Ontario Trial Lawyers Association
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Law Society of Ontario, 2014
- Monash University, Prato, Italy
- University of Windsor, 2007 (B.F.S)
- University of Windsor (Faculty of Law)J.D.
Awards & Accolades
- Ontario Trial Lawyers Association Moot CupH. Bruce Hillyer Award for Best Closing Argument