Practice Areas: Personal Injury
James joined our firm as an associate Lawyer in 2018. His practice primarily consists of personal injury cases, advocating for clients involved with motor vehicle accidents, slip and falls and other incidents involving injury.
James received his Juris Doctor Degree from the University of Windsor in 2016 and was called to the Bar of Ontario in 2017. James had previously received a Bachelor of Commerce Degree in Business Management from Ryerson University. Prior to joining Greg Monforton & Partners, James completed his articles at a boutique Plaintiff Personal Injury law firm in Toronto.
In his spare time James enjoys golfing and playing hockey to stay active. He also enjoys being involved in the community, having previously worked closely with the United Way to help raise thousands of dollars for the charities it supports.
Contact me at (866) 320-4770
- J.D. – University of Windsor, 2016
- B. Comm. – Ryerson University, 2012
Memberships, Appointments & Associations
- Law Society of Ontario
- Ontario Trial Lawyers Association
- Essex Law Association
Awards & Accolades
- Heather Lynne Swift Memorial Award, 2015
- Class of 1997 Award, 2014
- Scored in the 90th Percentile for the LSAT, 2012
- Ryerson University Dean’s List, 2011 and 2012