Practice Areas: Car Accidents, Slip & Fall
Rob joined the firm in 2017 following being called to the bar of Ontario. His practice focuses on representing people who have been injured in motor vehicle collisions and slip and fall accidents.
Rob obtained his law degree from the University of Windsor in 2016, graduating near the top of his class. During law school, Rob volunteered with Community Legal Aid, where he successfully represented clients facing criminal charges. Prior to joining the Greg Monforton team, Rob completed his articles at a plaintiff personal injury law firm in Toronto.
Prior to Law School, Rob attended the University of Ontario Institute of Technology in Oshawa Ontario, obtaining a Bachelor of Arts in Legal Studies. During his studies he was a member of the UOIT Varsity Rowing Team.
Contact me at (866) 320-4770
Memberships, Appointments & Associations
- Law Society of Ontario
- Ontario Trial Lawyers Association
- Essex Law Association
- B.A. - University of Ontario Institute of Technology, 2012
- J.D. - University of Windsor, 2016
Awards & Accolades
- Osgoode Historical Society Award for Excellence in Legal Studies
- UOIT All-Academic Award - 2010, 2011
- Past Member of Windsor Community Legal Aid