Leann is an Associate at Greg Monforton and Partners. Her practice focuses primarily on representing plaintiffs in personal injury cases.
Leann received her law degree at the University of Windsor. She completed her Master of Business Administration in 2011 and her Bachelor of Arts in Forensic Science and Criminology in 2008, both at the University of Windsor.
Growing up in Windsor, Leann is very passionate about and dedicated to her community. While in law school, she developed a grassroots community led strategy focusing on engagement and empowerment for West Windsor. Leann also was the recipient of the Miller, Thompson LLP Bursary for academic excellence and extracurricular activities and achieved the highest grade in Advanced Automobile Insurance Law.
In 2014, Leann completed a Clerkship with the Honourable Justice Douglas W. Phillips.
Leann ranked third in a graduating class of 140 students and received the Law Society of Upper Canada Award for Outstanding Achievement in Legal Studies in 2015.
Phone: (866) 320-4770
Memberships, Appointments & Associations
- Canadian Bar Association
- Law Society of Upper Canada
- Ontario Trial Lawyers Association
Awards & Accomplishments
- Law Society of Upper Canada Award for Outstanding Achievement in Legal Studies (2015)
- Gale Cup, one of four representing Windsor in a National Moot Competition (2015)
- Student Law Clerk to the Honourable Justice Douglas W. Phillips (2014)
- University of Windsor In Course Bursary (2015)
- University of Windsor In Course Bursary (2014)
- Miller, Thompson LLP Bursary (2013)
- Member, Golden Key International Honour Society (2013)
- Major Paper: Exploring Philanthropic Motivations - Implications for non-profits (2011)
- MBA Incentive Award (2010)
- John and Maria Simpson Graduate Scholarship (2010)
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Law Society of Upper Canada, 2016
- Ontario Superior Court of Justice and Ontario Court of Appeal, 2016
- University of Windsor (Faculty of Law), 2015 J.D.
- University of Windsor (Faculty of Business), 2011 M.B.A.
- University of Windsor (Faculty of Arts), 2008 B.A. (Hons.)
- Past Co-instructor, Master’s of Management
- 2013 Lead Coordinator, United Way Day of Caring
- Past Vice-President Fundraiser, MBA Society
- Volunteer – Victim Witness Assistance (2007-2012)
- Volunteer – Victim Services Windsor (2007-2010)
- United Way GenNext Committee Member (2007-2012)
- Golden Future Outreach Project (2008-2010)