Dr. Joanna Sweet - Associate
Practice Areas: Personal Injury
Joanna is an Associate at Greg Monforton and Partners whose practice focuses on representing plaintiffs in personal injury actions.
Ms. Sweet grew up in Essex County and obtained three degrees from the University of Windsor and a doctorate from Carleton University before entering legal practice.
When not fighting for the rights of her clients, Joanna also enjoys her role as a coordinator and instructor in the Political Science Master of Arts Internship Program at the University of Windsor.
Phone: (866) 320-4770
Memberships, Appointments & Associations
- Law Society of Upper Canada
- Ontario Trial Lawyers Association
- Essex Law Association
- Ontario Graduate Scholarship, 2011-2012
- Eugene and Harriet Forsey Scholarship, 2010 and 2011
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council, Canada Graduate Scholarship, 2005-2006
- The Frank W. Wilson and Marie Claire Wilson Memorial Scholarship in Constitutional Law, 2005
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Law Society of Upper Canada, 2013
- Ontario Superior Court of Justice and Ontario Court of Appeal, 2013
- Carleton University (Political Science), 2012Ph.D.
- University of Windsor (Political Science), 2006M.A.
- University of Windsor (Faculty of Law), 2005LL.B.
- University of Windsor (Political Science), 2002B.A.